CEED’s technical assistance program provides entrepreneurs and small business owners the knowledge they need to start and operate a successful business. Our approach to helping small businesses succeed is through providing pragmatic, one-on-one assistance and support to both new and already established businesses in and around the City of Pittsburgh.
Our technical assistance includes:
- Business review and business plan development, from exploring a business idea to completing the business plan, while closely reviewing the many steps in between.
- One-on-one training and counseling on a variety of topics, including: marketing products and services, product distribution, customer service, business operations, sustainability strategies, etc.
- Market analysis and exploring new market opportunities.
- Current business technology services, including social media, business software and data, internet access and websites.
- Ongoing mentoring, case management and capacity building, including: accounting, legal issues and compliance, management, certification, taxes, financing, debt management, and more.